6 Days Kilimanjaro Climb Via Marangu Route
The “easiest” route up Kilimanjaro
The Marangu Route (also known as the “Coca-Cola” route) is one of the most popular routes up Kilimanjaro. Its well-developed paths and gentle ascent (with the exception of the summit day itself) make this route popular with less experienced mountain hikers. The accommodation is located in simple, but wind
sheltered mountain huts. This offers a certain advantage, since it can be quite cold in the higher altitudes on the mountain. The ascent and descent takes place in the same way.
We recommend the Marangu route as a 6 day tour with an additional acclimatization day at the Horombo Hut. This acclimatization day significantly increases the chance of a summit success.
- The only route with accommodation in huts
- Ascent and descent takes place on the same route
- Gentle ascent on well-developed path, few steeper sections
- good acclimatization possible (as 6 days tour)
- Total distance about 73 km (as 6 day tour)
Words from Our Clients
|Pricing for the Kilimanjaro Marangu Route 6 days (per person)|
|1 Person||2 Persons||3-4 Persons||5-6 Persons||7 Persons and more|
|1850 USD||1640 USD||1580 USD||1480 USD||1460 USD|
- Kilimanjaro trekking according to the itinerary | Professional, English-speaking guide | Mountain crew (cook, summit porter& porters) | Overnight stays in tents | Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, tables, chairs, etc.) | Meals according to the itinerary | Drinking water, tea & coffee | Oxygen tank and oximeters | All national park fees | Transfer from the hotel to the National Park gate and back
- Alcohol and soft drinks | Sleeping bag | Flights | Visa fees | Tips | Personal spending money for souvenirs | Travel insurance | Airport Transfer | Pre and Post climb Hotel Accommodation